Whether it’s an inspiring lecture, an instructive seminar, an exciting panel discussion or a workshop: BCM. experts are always on hand at conferences, congresses and webinars!
Live webinar at CAS-Mittelstand:
Topic: Maturity.Check – How customer-centric are you really?
Speaker: Thomas Hamele, Managing Partner of BCM.
Customer relationships are currently under massive threat. The use of digital channels is exploding and familiar, personal communication is suffering. Digitalisation has become a reality from one day to the next – and every company must ask itself now at the latest: How well are we positioned in our customer management? How customer-centric do we think and work? Because this is the basis for sustainable success.
In the webinar, Thomas Hamele, renowned expert for CRM and digital transformation and managing partner of BCM. Best Customer Management, explains which 8 important dimensions of customer management every company should now have in mind and how a Maturity.Check Customer Management can help.
We show you:
- The 8 most important dimensions in customer management – in a 360-degree view.
- Which levers you need to turn in order to strengthen customer loyalty during the crisis and, for example, to prevent customer churn.
- How the right tools and processes can help you acquire and develop new customers.
- How you can win back customers you thought were lost with the right measures.
- How excellent customer management helps to reduce costs, increase revenue and improve efficiency.
- How you can be one of the champions in the crisis.
Wednesday, 07 July 2021, 2:00 to 2:45 p.m.
Thursday, 18 November 2021, 2:00 to 2:45 p.m.
Online. More information and a link to register is available on the CAS Mittelstand website.
The webinar will also be offered in English. The dates for this are Thursday, 29 June 2021, 15:00 to 15:45 and Tuesday, 16 November, 15:00 to 15:45. More information and a link to register is available on the CAS Mittelstand website.